If you are a female bodybuilder, you know that you are in fact a man’s body.
As a male, you are an extension of your genes, a part of the male-dominated system of genetics.
You have to choose to be a man or a woman, but there is a difference between being born a man and being born into the female sex.
As soon as you are born, you must choose whether to remain in your body or move on to the next phase of development, where your genes will take over.
In order to be able to move forward with the next stage of development and to grow, you need to become more masculine and assertive.
The bodybuilding community is filled with men who are either too scared to put on a shirt and a tie, or who have to wear suits or ties just to be seen by the women they want to compete with.
But if you are one of these men, you should have the courage to stand up for yourself and fight for what you believe in.
You will see that your body is not your own and that you have no choice but to fight for it.
“You Can Become A Woman” “This is the biggest lesson that I have learned from the world.
The truth is, we are a very small minority.
There are millions of people in the world that have been born in the wrong body, that have lived their lives the wrong way, that are suffering.
The majority of the people are out there doing great things.”
– John Lennon “If you want to make a difference, you have to make it a huge difference.
The world is going to be divided up in two.
It is going be one half the world is male, one half female.
You know what?
You don’t have to do anything.
You can become a woman.
You can become an actor, you can become any kind of talent that you want.
It will all come out when you turn 18.”
– Anwar Sadat “I have had this idea in my head for a long time.
I’ve had the idea for years.
It’s always been there.
I have always had the desire to get stronger.
I’m not an athlete, I’m a powerlifter, I do this kind of thing.
I can train for a year and it will be gone, so why not train for two years and it’s gone.
I have a dream, but I have no idea how to make my dream come true.”
– Kimbo Slice “What you’re looking for in a woman is something that’s a little bit more exotic than what you find in men.
I want to see a girl who can make her own decisions, and I want a girl that can be a feminist.
If you are going to get your ass kicked by the world, at least you’ll be better off than the guy who’s not as well rounded.
Women are going in for a really hard time in the workplace, they’re going to have to put in a lot of work.
I mean, I’ll say it, if a woman can’t do it, who can?
It’s not going to help them get ahead.
It will only make things worse.”
– Mark Wahlberg “The best thing about being a man is that you get to play around in your imagination, because I’ve always said that what I want is the world to be like the world of the movies, where everything is going pretty well.
It doesn’t have that kind of weight.”
– Brad Pitt “A lot of men think that women don’t like to wear a dress because it’s a dress.
They’re like, ‘Oh no, I don’t care if it’s too short or too short.’
Women don’t really like to have a dress on.
I just think women love to wear dresses, and the reason is that we can’t get the clothes to fit us.
We’re so much smaller than they are.
This is a very good time to start wearing a dress, because you’re going against a lot more people.”
– George Clooney “There’s this weird idea that women are just born in this body and they have to become men to do things, but you have a lot to learn.”
– Chris Evans “My mother used to say, ‘My mother was a bodybuilder.
My father was a boxer.’
And I would always think that’s hilarious.
It was never a compliment, but it was always a compliment.”
– Adam Sandler “Being a man, being a father, you want the world and everything in it to be your business.
But you have all this stuff you have got to get right.”
– Joe Pesci “When you go to a club and you see a guy with a tuxedo, you don’t want to think about what that’s all about, you just want to go, ‘Wow, this guy is cool.’
But if I went